“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
Come on! Climb into my mind…as I share what I have learned about creating a convincing story for a start-up business using a numbers-based business forecast.
In this video, I give you the good, the bad, and the ugly, but most importantly, I give you the raw, candid, truth about why you need a forecast for your business.
This video is excerpted from my talk at the World Domination Summit, Innovative Finance and Forecasting Ideas for Entrepreneurs. The focus is how and why you should create a compelling story about your start-up using numbers, including:
- Why you need a business forecast and how to create one
- The power of measurement
- Using revenue exponents to grow your business
- Adding Facts, Trends, and Assets to your forecast
- The importance of acting before knowing
- The exponential power of a network
- The power of Collective Intelligence for process improvement
- And even, why I love Dry Farm Wines
This video will be especially valuable for business owners and entrepreneurs, anyone looking to start a new business, and those of you thinking about changing from an employee to a business owner.
Image via Unsplash | This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and then purchase we will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Thank you for reading & supporting Happy Living!